Obtain Successful Outcomes for All Parties
Structured settlements provide many benefits to all parties in the settlement of liability and workers’ compensation claims. Both indemnity and future medical treatment can be funded through use of an annuity, and the advantages of a structured settlement can extend to various types of cases. Our in-house brokers can provide you with the best advice on cases that would benefit from a structured settlement.
Our comprehensive structured settlement services include:
- Quick Quotes: Quotes are provided within 24 hours of your request.
- In-Person Support: MEDVAL brokers can attend settlement conferences to provide quotes in real-time. When unable to attend, we maintain a referral network of highly skilled, local professionals.
- Access to the Markets: Working with AM Best A-rated (and above) life insurance companies, we obtain the best combination of annuity rates and rated ages for the chosen benefits.
- Document Preparation: We provide annuity-related documents, to local counsel to assure compliance with underwriting guidelines, policy requirements, and appropriate tax codes.
- Knowledge and Experience: All of MEDVAL’s brokers are experienced in workers’ compensation and general liability claims, and have at least 10 years of front-line experience settling claims.
“I can always trust that the clients I refer to you will be handled with the utmost care and professionalism.”