MSA Professional Administration
Simplifying a Complex Process
- Providing Medicare compliant MSA fund administration
- Safeguarding MSA funds to ensure Medicare remains the secondary payer, for as long as possible
- Preserving MSA funds though access to full service cost containment programs
Our Professional Administration Solutions are designed to ensure fully Medicare complaint MSA administration, and provide personal attention to the future medical needs of the injured worker while
preserving and extending the life of MSA funds.
Solutions to Meet Your Needs
We understand that not all claims are the same and that some claims may require a different approach, which is why we offer two solutions. With Prestige Amber and Prestige Royal, MEDVAL establishes and maintains the MSA funds in a dedicated bank account for the injured worker, and the MSA can even be one originally completed by another vendor.
Which Solution is the Best Fit for You?
Is the Prestige Royal the right solution? The following questions may help you decide.
- Do you have a significant number of claims that include multiple services (prosthetics/monthly ongoing DME supplies, frequent doctor visits, etc.)?
- Do you need more than just payment of bills? Does your claim involve repricing of charges to Medicare or WC fee schedules, set-up of billing information with multiple providers, or requesting records from providers?
- Does your claim require more frequent interaction, one-on-one attention, and same day follow-up?
- Is support for detailed set-up of medical care services needed?
Interested in learning more? Contact us and we will work with you to find the solution that best meets your requirements.
“This has all been so complicated and I do appreciate all you are doing for me. Thank you.”